From the payitShelby conversation, select "Set up ManagedPay".
You will be presented with terms and conditions. Read, accept, and select "Agree and continue."
You will be presented with various settings that you can choose for your ManagedPay duration:
1. Choose either "Set up the recommended ManagedPay" or "Customize my ManagedPay"
2. You will be asked to determine your payment frequency:
For current, non-delinquent bills, you can select the start date and duration of ManagedPay, with a max duration of 8 months.
For delinquent bills, you can select the start date, amount you would like to pay each month, and duration of ManagedPay, with a max duration of 12 months.
3. Add a payment method:
Once you have established how frequently you will submit a payment, add the preferred payment method using your debit/credit card or bank account information.
4. Confirm the ManagedPay settings
Make sure your bill is correct and then click "Agree - start ManagedPay"
5. Select "Okay, thanks"
6. Receive Confirmation
Once you have submitted and confirmed your ManagedPay settings in the conversation, you will receive an email confirmation that outlines when your payments will be made, by how much, and to what payment method.
Other good things to know:
- Enrollment in ManagedPay does not prevent the accrual of interest, the addition of legal fees, or the occurrence of legal action.
- If you miss a payment, or if a payment fails, you will need to re-enroll in ManagedPay.
- After that, your ManagedPay is set up and the monthly payments will be made automatically.